WE HAVE A HUGE LINEUP OF SPEAKERS THAT WILL FOCUS ON ALL ASPECTS OF TRACK AND FIELD AND CROSS COUNTRY
Gail Devers, Jeff Hartwig, Boo Schexnayder, Greg Metcalf, Matt Hemingway and more!
- - 15 Outstanding Experts cover all phases of Track & Field and Cross Country.
- - Practical coaching information that can be applied immediately.
- - All experts will focus on material that empahsizes important fundamentals.
Designed to get our attendees excited for the new track season, will help expand your coaching knowledge, provide an opportunity to network with fellow coaches and trainers, and of course to have fun!
The Tropicana is one of New Jersey’s premier resorts and provides a world-class experience in a spectacular hotel and casino packed with amenities. This sprawling Boardwalk and beach-front resort includes, over 20 dining options, live entertainment, a wide selection of retail shops and round-the-clock casino gaming. A perfect fit for everyone!
All sessions will include technique, drills, weight training, conditioning and more!
- FREE Backpack (a $75 value!)
- FREE Social with Beer & Snacks
- FREE Continential Breakfast on 12/5
- FREE 3 Early Bird Seminar Special Sessions.
- Downloadable Clinic Notes Available Prior to Clinic.
- Learn-by-Doing Sessions
- Special room rates starting at $49/night
- Up to 40% OFF equipment sale at the clinic
- 10%OFF M-F Purchases for 1 year
Only $109 per attendee ($119 at the door)
Click below to view this year's schedule and speaker lineup.
OPTIONAL REGISTRATION AND CLINICWEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4TH
Ballroom Foyer, Salon 4
Starting at 6:00pm*
...with FREE Bonus Sessions
Willie McLaughlin- "Managing Today's Young Athletes"
(Starting at 6:30pm)
Rich DeStefano- "How to Develop Specific Training Programs"
(Starting at 7:30pm)
Boo Schexnayder- "Managing Training Groups"
(Starting at 8:30pm)
A full refund can be issued 20 days prior to the event.
Tropicana Casino & Resort
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Click here for the $55 newly renovated Havana Tower rooms.
Click here for the $49 West Tower rooms.