Cross Country Training Zone!
At M-F Athletic, we know cross country training and coaching!
Established by Bill Falk in 1960, M-F Athletic employs track and field experts that answer your questions and help you select the right cross country shoes, apparel and training equipment.
Our goal is to help you become a better coach, athlete, or team! Our pledge is to give you the finest service possible! The entire M-F Athletic team is standing by to answer your questions about cross country coaching, training and related XC equipment!
Featured Cross Country Training Articles
• Basic Cross Country Training – Rich Wright
• Carbohydrate Needs for Runners – Brian Cook
• Curing the Runners Side Stitch – Frank Pucher
• Just Two Things to Relieve Your Runners Knee – Ryan Krane
• Keeping Athletes Healthy with Foam Rollers – Mike Boyle
• Warm-Up and Cool Down – Two Crucial Details on Race Day – Timothy Hale
• Creating A Training Plan For Cross Country – Coach Sean O'Connor
Cross Country Camps and Clinics
The annual U.S. All-Star Track & Field / Cross Country Coaching Clinic features top cross country experts.
Cross Country and Meet Management Equipment
We've got everything you need for your cross country races and to manage your meets, including: