First Place International Pole Vault Pit
The First Place International Pole Vault Pit has a full 18'4" behind the plant box.
First Place International Pole Vault Pits – quality plus safety! This pit exceeds the National High School Federation rules.
Size and Specs:
- 18'4" behind the Plant Box
- Size: 21'6"'W x 24'L x 32"H
- 3 Base Units: 7'2"W x 13'L x 30"H
- 2 Front Units: 10'9"W x 11'L x 17"H (slopes forward)
- 1 Top Pad Unit: 2" thick x 21'6"W x 24''L
- Total Weight: 1600 lbs.
- There is 18'4" behind the plant box and a 10' wide x 8' deep vinyl coaches box sewn onto the top pad.
- The 2" foam top pad comes standard with the pit for added safety.
- Includes the First Place Foam Drainage Insert (Item #5941-00).
First Place Pole Vault Pits have the best guarantees in the industry:
- 15 year guarantee on workmanship and materials. Lifetime guarantee on handles and straps.
First Place Pits use the best materials in the industry:
- 21 oz. knife coated vinyl with 16 oz. liquid urethane spread on the outside. This totals 37 oz. material.
- These pits are made of THREE DENSITIES of foam, which makes them more long lasting than other pits. (Foam, by its nature naturally breaks down and degenerates over time whether you use it or not. By using 3 densities, our pits will last longer than others).
- By far the strongest materials available in the industry go into First Place Pits.
Colors available (you can get one color for your pit, and another color for your top pad to show off school spirit):
- Yellow, Black, Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Navy Blue, Maroon, Orange or Gray.
- Logos can also be applied to your pit.
These pits are all made to order.
Due to the nature of this product, we currently don't sell them online. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-556-7464 for more information on Pits/ Weather Covers, or to place an order.