First Place "True-Grip" Indoor Shot
About First Place True Grip Indoor Shot Puts:
· 6 lb.
· 3 kg. (6.6 lbs.) for women 50-74 and men 80+
· 8 lb. (Used by a lot of middle school throwers - but check your own local rules – there are no hard and fast rules for middle school or junior high school throwers)
· 4 kg. (8.8 lbs., 115mm. Used by high school girls, college women, women to age 49, and men age 70-79)
· 10 lb.
· 5 kg. (11 lbs. Used by men aged 60-69)
· 12 lb. (127mm. Used by high school boys)
· 6 kg. (13.2 lbs. Used by men age 50-59)
· 14 lb.
· 16 lb. (140mm. Used by college men, and men to age 49)
Prices vary for different shot put weights.
For more information, check out the video below:
Ratings & Reviews
by ChipinNC -
I am a Masters Decathlete. I was going to an indoor regional & needs a new shot. I placed an order and requested 3 day ship. M-F saw I was in a two day ship so not only got me my ball quick but refunded the cost change. Excellent C/S!
As to shot. Large for my small hands but doable. Quality...always. Recommend this ball.
Great indoor shot put.
by Papa -
Exactly what I was looking for.
Great transition to an outdoor shot
by Gerry C. -
I bought these over the winter and love them. My athletes hated the soft shell shots. They said these hard shells are more realistic.