Pacer Composite Pole Vault Pole
$840.00 to $1,440.00
Choose the test weight and length you need.
The new Pacer Composite blends proprietary T2-Fiber with Carbon fiber and light-weight S-Glass to create the next generation pole design for the advanced and technical vaulter. The Pacer Composite utilizes PacerFXV technology to match the length and flex needs of your series of Pacer poles. This patent-pending design achieves a substantially lighter carry weight, increased tensile strength, and superior energy return in a robust and durable composite construction.
About Pole Vaulting Poles:
- All poles come with a tip (or butt plug).
- Note: A pole MUST be rated at or above a jumper’s weight. (For Example – if your vaulter weighs 119, they must us be using a pole that is a test weight of 120 or more)
- Please call for availability if needed right away. If not in stock, these may run a 4 week lead time.
Special Shipping Rules for Pole Vaulting Poles:
- Due to size limitations of UPS, this item cannot be shipped by standard ground service or for standard ground shipping costs. There is a flat shipping rate of $195 for all poles and crossbars, this rate stays the same if you order one pole, or multiple. This includes crossbars as well, add one or more to your order for the flat shipping rate of $195! When other items are ordered in combination with poles and crossbars, sometimes the freight charges increase. In this case, we will contact you within 24 hours of placing your order for your final approval.
- Delivery time is not guaranteed for poles. If you need a pole urgently, it is best to call us at 1-888-556-7464 weekdays from 8:30am-5:30pm Eastern time to get details!!
- As the sticker on your pole tube container will remind you: If the tube does not look completely round, is open, or looks blemished, DO NOT REFUSE THE SHIPMENT, but instead simply write “DAMAGED” next to your name when signing the freight company’s delivery paperwork and let the driver go on their way. Open and inspect the pole so to make sure that it is indeed in good shape. If not, please notify us. This is very important because the if damage is not noted at delivery, the freight company will not pay us back for the pole and we’ll be out the money. Please share this with anyone who might be receiving the shipment such as a custodian, office staff, etc.
Ratings & Reviews
Very happy customer
by Ray -
I've seen these poles everywhere and thought I'd try it our for my daughter. Needless to say, she loved it! Thanks M-F Athletic for the suggestion.