Pacer One Pole Vault Pole
$397.00 to $558.00
Great pole for beginner vaulters! Great pole for tight budgets!
About Pacer One Vaulting Poles:
- All poles come with a tip (or butt plug)
- Perfect for High School Vaulters with the same great Pacer technology, but rolls to the vertical faster and easier than other poles.
- Please note; a pole must be rated at or above a jumpers weight. If your vaulter weights 119lbs, they must use a pole that is a test weight of 120 or higher.
Special Shipping conditions for Pole Vaulting Poles and Cross Bars
- Due to size limitations of UPS, this item cannot be shipped by standard ground service or for standard ground shipping costs. There is a flat shipping rate of $195 for all poles and crossbars, this rate stays the same if you order one pole, or multiple. This includes crossbars as well, add one or more to your order for the flat shipping rate of $195! When other items are ordered in combination with poles and crossbars, sometimes the freight charges increase. In this case, we will contact you within 24 hours of placing your order for your final approval.
- Delivery time is not guaranteed for poles. If you need a pole urgently, it is best to call us at 1-888-556-7464 weekdays from 8:30am-5:30pm Eastern time to get details!!
- As the sticker on your pole tube container will remind you: If the tube does not look completely round, is open, or looks blemished, DO NOT REFUSE THE SHIPMENT, but instead simply write “DAMAGED” next to your name when signing the freight company’s delivery paperwork and let the driver go on their way. Open and inspect the pole so to make sure that it is indeed in good shape. If not, please notify us. This is very important because the if damage is not noted at delivery, the freight company will not pay us back for the pole and we’ll be out the money. Please share this with anyone who might be receiving the shipment such as a custodian, office staff, etc.
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect for my athlete and my wallet!
by Jim -
Great for beginner vaulters!