Hurdle Training Zone!
At M-F Athletic, we know the Hurdles!
Established by Bill Falk in 1960, M-F Athletic employs experts to answer your questions and help you select the right equipment. The M-F Team keeps apprised of the latest hurdle techniques, rules, and equipment.
Our goal is to help you become a better coach, athlete, or team! Our pledge is to give you the finest service possible! The entire M-F Athletic team is standing by to answer your questions about hurdles training, coaching and related hurdle equipment!
Featured Hurdle Training and Coaching Articles
• 110 and 100 Meter Hurdles – Drills and Training – Jim Giroux
• Benefits of Stretching – Ryan Krane
• Hurdles Teaching Progression – Rob Lasorsa
• Hurdles Training – The Lead Leg – Dave Labor
• Keeping Athletes Healthy with Foam Rollers – Mike Boyle
• Starting Blocks (4-Point Start) – Nick Stebenne
• Identifying Potential Hurdlers / Developing Beginner Hurdlers – Steve McGill
• Top 6 Most Effective Workouts for 300/400 Meter Hurdlers – Steve McGill
Hurdles / Track & Field Coaching Clinics
Coaches, don't miss the annual U.S. All-Star Track & Field and Cross Country Clinic featuring top high jump experts!
Hurdles Equipment Categories include:
Popular Hurdle Products