Javelin Throw Training Zone!
At M-F Athletic, we know the Javelin Throw!
Established by Bill Falk in 1960, M-F Athletic employs experts to answer your questions and help you select the right equipment. The M-F Team keeps apprised of the latest javelin throw techniques, rules, and equipment.
Our goal is to help you become a better coach, athlete, or team! Our pledge is to give you the finest service possible! The entire M-F Athletic team is standing by to answer your questions about javelin throw coaching, training and related equipment!
Featured Javelin Throw Training and Coaching Articles
• Kettlebell Lifting for Throwers – Matthew Ellis
• Medicine Ball Functional Training – Rob Lasorsa
• Progressive Steps to Teaching the Javelin Throw – Rob Lasorsa
• Proper Cleaning and Storage of Throwing Implements – Rob Lasorsa
• Teaching the Javelin – Jim Giroux
• Track & Field Throwing Implement Weight Requirements (Rules)
• Upper Body Plyometrics – Tommy Sutor
Javelin / Track & Field Camps and Clinics
Bill Falk's Throws School/Camp for Athletes emphasizes fundamentals in small groups.
Coaches – don't miss the annual U.S. All-Star Track & Field and Cross Country Clinic featuring top javelin throw experts!
Javelin Equipment Categories include: