Sprint Training Zone!
At M-F Athletic, we know Sprint Training and Coaching!
Established by Bill Falk in 1960, M-F Athletic employs experts to answer your questions and help you select the right equipment. The M-F Team keeps apprised of the latest sprinting techniques, rules, and equipment.
Our goal is to help you become a better coach, athlete, or team! Our pledge is to give you the finest service possible! The entire M-F Athletic team is standing by to answer your questions about sprints and relays coaching, training and related equipment!
Featured Sprint Training and Coaching Articles
• 4x100: Consistency in the Exchange – Nick Stebenne
• Benefits of Stretching – Ryan Krane
• Curing the Runners Side Stitch – Coach Frank Pucher
• Just Two Things to Relieve Your Runners Knee – Ryan Krane
• Pre-Season Conditioning – Brad Hackett
• Sprinting the Florida Way – Sprint Training Workouts – Mike Holloway
• Starting Blocks (4-Point Start) – Nick Stebenne
• Warm-Up and Cool Down – Two Crucial Details on Race Day – Timothy Hale
• Off Season Strengthening of the Sprinter and Jumper – Lee Taft
• Starting Blocks – Athlete Acceleration
• When to Use "Psych Up" Strategies – Ryan Banta
Sprints / Track & Field Coaching Clinics
Check out upcoming track & field camps and clinics for athletes and coaches.
And coaches, don't miss the annual U.S. All-Star Track & Field and Cross Country Clinic featuring top experts on sprints and relays.
Sprints & Relays Equipment
Everything needed by the athlete, coach, or track meet manager!