First Place Competitor Hurdle
$25 Shipping Mark-Up
Best Rocker Hurdle on the market!
About First Place Competitor Hurdles:
- They "roll over" easier than rigid "L" hurdles so they are ideal for teaching beginners.
- "U" style hurdles eliminate stepping on the front support bar.
- Height adjusts to 30”, 33”, 36”, 39" and 42”.
- Rocker style hurdles are fully legal for high school.
- One piece 16-gauge welded steel base saves assembly time and has a 7-year guarantee because of its superior strength.
- No front bar to trip over.
- Meets Nat. High School Fed. Rules.
- Call 1-888-556-7464 to order replacement hurdle boards or to find out about screening.
A $25.00 shipping surcharge is added to hurdles because they are heavy and over sized. This covers shipping for most orders, however depending on where they're shipping, additional costs may be charged. We will contact you via email within 24 hours of placing your order if this is the case. Please feel free to call, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or live chat us and we'll gladly provide you with a customized shipping quote.
TIP: ”The Coach Says”: I prefer to use Rocker Hurdles for High School and Junior High School hurdlers. They roll over easier than the “L” style hurdles helping eliminate the fear factor for new hurdlers. Do all lead and trail leg drills with BOTH legs. This will help balance the athletes’ muscle groups. Also, many young hurdlers are not strong enough to 3-step and will use a 4-step pattern.
Ratings & Reviews
Dependability Enough said
by TheWarrior1 -
I’m a Kickboxing Fitness Coach and I’ve been using the Forst place Hurdles for several years now and they are one of the BEST in the industry, we use them everyday and they always make my job as a Coach that much easier to change the heights of the hurdle to keep a student training without missing a beat 👍🏼 Coach O