First Place Competitor Hurdle
Best Rocker Hurdle on the market!
About First Place Competitor Hurdles:
- They "roll over" easier than rigid "L" hurdles so they are ideal for teaching beginners.
- "U" style hurdles eliminate stepping on the front support bar.
- Height adjusts to 30”, 33”, 36”, 39" and 42”.
- Rocker style hurdles are fully legal for high school.
- One-piece welded 16-gauge galvanized steel base
- No front bar to trip over.
- Meets National High School Federation Rules.
- Call 1-888-556-7464 to order replacement hurdle boards or to find out about screening.
- 7 YEAR WARRANTY
TIP: ”The Coach Says”: I prefer to use Rocker Hurdles for High School and Junior High School hurdlers. They roll over easier than the “L” style hurdles helping eliminate the fear factor for new hurdlers. Do all lead and trail leg drills with BOTH legs. This will help balance the athletes’ muscle groups. Also, many young hurdlers are not strong enough to 3-step and will use a 4-step pattern.
*Due to the size and/or weight of the First Place Competitor Hurdle, a shipping surcharge will be added to this item at checkout.
Please feel free to call, live chat, or email us at email@example.com and we'll gladly provide you with a customized shipping quote.
Ratings & Reviews
Dependability Enough said
by TheWarrior1 -
I’m a Kickboxing Fitness Coach and I’ve been using the Forst place Hurdles for several years now and they are one of the BEST in the industry, we use them everyday and they always make my job as a Coach that much easier to change the heights of the hurdle to keep a student training without missing a beat 👍🏼 Coach O
Get that gold medal, girl!
by JP from Pittsburgh, PA -
Cheap. High Quality. Easy to assemble. It gets the job done on a budget. Bigly.
by Ryan -
Just ordered these hurdles for hip mobility work and plyometrics. Broke them out of the package and quickly put them together. Parts were all there and assembly was easy. So far the hurdles seem to switch heights smoothly. Havent seen any defects or had any issues. Great product!