Discus Throw Training Zone!
At M-F Athletic, we know the Discus!
Established by Bill Falk in 1960, M-F Athletic employs experts to answer your questions and help you select the right equipment. The M-F Team keeps apprised of the latest discus techniques, rules, and equipment.
Our goal is to help you become a better coach, athlete, or team! Our pledge is to give you the finest service possible! The entire M-F Athletic team is standing by to answer your questions about discus training, discus coaching and related equipment!
Featured Discus Training and Coaching Articles
• Discus Training Progression – Rob Lasorsa
• Gripping & Release Drills for the Discus – Gary Aldrich
• Kettlebell Lifting for Throwers – Matthew Ellis
• Medicine Ball Functional Training – Rob Lasorsa
• Power Clean Program for Throwers – Jud Logan
• Proper Cleaning And Storage Of Throwing Implements – Rob Lasorsa
• Upper Body Plyometrics – Tommy Sutor
• Stop That Yanking! – Daniel McQuaid, Track coach at Wheaton North High School
• Starting A New Program And Preparing For The Season – by Jim Aikens, Burlington Central High School
• To Wind Or Not To Wind – Daniel McQuaid, Wheaton North High School
• The Mental and Psychological Aspects of Throwing – Tony Dziepak, Track and Field Enthusiast
Discus / Track & Field Camps and Clinics
Check out upcoming track field camps & clinics for both athletes and coaches. Bill Falk's Throws School/Camp for Athletes emphasizes fundamentals in small groups.
Discus Related Equipment Categories
Our Discus and Discus Equipment Department includes:
Popular Discus Products