Gill AGX Anti-Gravity Crossbars for the pole vault feature a durable fiberglass rod paired with state of the art ends.
The crossbar ends have a half moon profile which lowers the center of gravity of the bar. The result is a crossbar that is more stable allowing athletes to defy gravity and jump to new heights.
- The Gill AGX Pole Vault Crossbar is 14' 10" long.
- The crossbars meet all IAAF, NCAA and Nat. Fed. High School rules.
Special Shipping Rules for Crossbars:
- Due to size limitations of UPS, this item cannot be shipped by standard ground service or for standard ground shipping costs. There is a flat shipping rate of $195 for all poles and crossbars, this rate stays the same if you order one pole, or multiple. This includes crossbars as well, add one or more to your order for the flat shipping rate of $195! When other items are ordered in combination with poles and crossbars, sometimes the freight charges increase. In this case, we will contact you within 24 hours of placing your order for your final approval.
- Delivery time is not guaranteed for poles. If you need a pole urgently, it is best to call us at 1-888-556-7464 weekdays from 8:30am-5:30pm Eastern time to get details!!
- As the sticker on your crossbar tube container will remind you: If the tube does not look completely round, is open, or looks blemished, DO NOT REFUSE THE SHIPMENT, but instead simply write “DAMAGED” next to your name when signing the freight company’s delivery paperwork and let the driver go on their way. Open and inspect the crossbar so to make sure that it is indeed in good shape. If not, please notify us. This is very important because the if damage is not noted at delivery, the freight company will not pay us back for the pole and we’ll be out the money. Please share this with anyone who might be receiving the shipment such as a custodian, office staff, etc.