$25.00 to $29.00
Designed for outdoor throws, the Rubber Discus is great for training beginner discus throwers. It has a 50-60% rim weight and is legal for meets.
Rubber Discus Features:
- Solid Rubber. Fully Legal for meets.
- These black rubber discus may scuff a wall or floor if thrown indoors (much like a shoe with a black sole can do).
- Note: Throwing implements are not warrantied due to the nature of the event.
- 2kg for College Men, as well as for Men up to age 49.
- 1.6kg for High School Boys
- 1kg for High School, College and Master's Women aged to 74, as well as for Men aged 60 and up.
For more information, check out the video below:
Ratings & Reviews
rhode island-neither a road nor island-discus
by Jeffrey Gunz -
The rubber discus is an inexpensive way to get into the discus throw. If you really like discus, get some solid advice on what better products you might order. If you throw your arm out, give it to a relative you are not that fond of. WE love it.
by Cribb@ge29 -
Purchased a rubber discus for my daughter to practice with on the weekends. Not sure I purchased the correct size of discus, however, it will be perfect for bowling drills. Plan to use outdoors only. I may have to somehow put a strap on the discus because my daughter's hand size is small.